About Glass Dyenamics
There's a reason our view of the world is so different:
We see it through glass that's designed to change it.
For starters, it offers consumers a fundamentally new and advanced user experience. By using a mobile app or a simple dimmer switch, our glass can change color.
And when we say efficient, we mean it and there’s more. Not only can our glass be used to affect the internal temperature of any room, it comes pre-designed with an end-of-life recycling solution.
But here’s the best part. Because our dynamic glass offers such comprehensive value, it’s amazingly accessible. Which means anyone can be a part of the global clean energy story.
And that’s one story we can’t wait to tell.
For instance, our proprietary multi-colored, UV-stable electrochromic dyes:
- Curtail solar energy and significantly improve building environmental sustainability.
- Customize internal reflected color independent from external reflected color.
- Simplify device construction and assembly processes.
150,000 Cycle Durability
25% Absolute Solar Heat Gain Modulation
Proactive peak load management means significant energy bill savings. Designed to modulate around Energy Star regional requirements. It’s like turning out the lights when you leave the house.
What you gain:
- Color control: you can literally see the glass and your room change color.
- Light Control: you have a new way to utilize light within your built environment.
- Heat Control: you can affect the internal temperature of your room with glass.
- Environmental Control: you can rest in easy in the knowledge that your glass was pre-designed with a sustainable end-of-life recycling solution.
What this means for you:
- Built Environment Daytime Light and View Enhancement: you can more easily design light and inside-to-outside views within your built environment.
- Daytime Privacy Control: you can control what you (and others) can see.
- Utility Bill Control: you can manage your monthly utility expenses with dynamic solar heat gain control.
- Earth Conscious: you can feel good about choosing a system that’s kind to the earth.
CEO & Co-founder
CTO & Co-founder
Senior Manager, Chemistry